- Joined white noise on Fri May 15 12:30:22 2020
- Joined 𝕮𝖔𝖔𝖒BLACK on Thu Apr 30 00:29:54 2020
- Joined thunderbirds on Sat Jan 11 18:33:54 2020
- Joined The Older Gamers on Tue Sep 24 15:26:04 2019
- Joined barrel of apes on Sat May 25 14:46:10 2019
- Joined pineapple towers on Fri Jan 11 01:27:48 2019
- Joined ad hominem attack on Thu Dec 13 14:59:22 2018
- Left ad hominem attack on Sat Sep 1 22:35:41 2018
- Joined ad hominem attack on Tue Aug 28 15:19:00 2018
- Joined tay + pause on Sat Apr 28 22:23:48 2018
- Joined xeno on Mon Jan 22 12:01:06 2018
- Joined british broadcasting coorporation on Tue Nov 28 18:19:16 2017
- Joined vicious delicious on Mon Aug 14 13:17:45 2017
- Left Bleach Cocktails on Sat Jul 8 18:53:19 2017
- Left **high open Ĝ҉Ǻ҉Ӎ҉Ế҉ƦS on Sat Jul 8 18:53:18 2017
- Left Torquesquad Reformed on Sat Jul 8 18:53:17 2017
- Left mega pounders on Sat Jul 8 18:53:15 2017
- Left Glue eaters esports on Wed Jan 11 16:47:28 2017
- Joined Glue eaters esports on Mon Jan 9 16:02:24 2017
- Joined mega pounders on Sun Dec 4 17:41:18 2016
- Joined **high open Ĝ҉Ǻ҉Ӎ҉Ế҉ƦS on Tue Oct 18 16:01:10 2016
- Joined Torquesquad Reformed on Sun Oct 9 20:05:10 2016
- Joined Bleach Cocktails on Sun Oct 9 20:05:03 2016
- Joined Torquesquad Reformed on Sun Sep 18 09:51:05 2016
- Joined Bleach Cocktails on Wed Jul 13 09:15:29 2016
matttt has played in 20 leagues:
ozfortress season 28
- Joined white noise in High on Tue May 19 19:20:11 2020
- Joined The Older Gamers in Premier on Wed Jan 29 18:17:03 2020
- Joined thunderbirds in Premier on Sat Jan 11 18:36:42 2020
- Joined The Older Gamers in Premier on Wed Sep 25 10:39:00 2019
- Joined barrel of apes in Premier on Sat May 25 14:57:39 2019
- Joined pineapple towers in Premier on Thu Jan 31 17:49:39 2019
- Joined gonke in Premier on Wed Jan 16 00:49:40 2019
- Joined ad hominem attack in Premier on Thu Dec 13 17:15:39 2018
- Joined xeno in Premier on Mon Sep 17 22:20:15 2018
- Joined ad hominem attack in Premier on Tue Aug 28 15:20:46 2018
- Joined xeno in Premier on Sun May 13 14:26:57 2018
- Joined tay + pause in Ultiduo 12 on Sun Apr 29 13:53:37 2018
- Joined xeno in Premier on Thu Jan 25 23:28:19 2018
- Joined british broadcasting corporation in Premier on Thu Jan 11 20:25:42 2018
- Joined british broadcasting coorporation in Intermediate on Fri Dec 8 17:08:55 2017
- Joined vicious delicious in Premier on Wed Aug 16 22:27:44 2017
- Left Glue eaters esports in Intermediate on Fri Jan 13 13:55:58 2017
- Joined Glue eaters esports in Intermediate on Tue Jan 10 18:05:57 2017
- Joined mega pounders in Intermediate on Mon Dec 12 16:12:01 2016
- Joined Torquesquad Reformed in Intermediate on Fri Oct 28 11:02:33 2016
- Left Torquesquad Reformed in Intermediate on Fri Oct 21 08:25:42 2016
- Joined Torquesquad Reformed in Intermediate on Tue Sep 20 12:58:16 2016
posting in potentially epic thread
Your Discord ID: #matttt4976
Your State: VIC
Your Preferred Classes: Pock, Roam, Demo
Preferred Role: Core
my mentoring is complete
can we ban another open player?
This response is related to an organisational and technical dispute between Plan Z and The Literature Club ranging from 17th March 2018 to 21st March 2018. Our team, The Literature Club, had expectations of fair and direct communication between our competitors leading into playoffs for this season. Problems arose from disagreements between team members, technical problems and availability setbacks.
Timeline of the events between the two teams in the lead up to the match:
Plan Z were asked for their availability by The Literature Club in which they responded: ‘Tuesday (20th) and Wednesday (21st) are our available days.’
The Literature Club agreed on Wednesday 21st 2018.
Plan Z made their final map selection at approximately 9:30pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 20th March 2018.
Plan Z did not select the third map for play at least 24 hours before the match time meaning they breached ozfortress rules.
Plan Z notified The Literature Club that the most reasonable time for them was 8:15pm (AEDT) because some of their players had study tasks to fulfil.
The Literature Club had one player availability problem meaning a match past 8:50pm (AEDT) would not suit and a playoff mercenary or regular mercenary would be required if allowed.
The Literature Club queried whether an earlier match time was possible in order to ensure a third map with all 6 players was played on the same night.
Plan Z rejected the idea claiming their own player availability despite having 6 core players online an hour before the match time. As shown by: http://logs.tf/1987987#76561198125670601
The Literature Club never received a formal response in relation to the rescheduling of a third map to be played on the night despite countless attempts made through Discord and ozfortress.
Plan Z’s most substantial response was “It won’t go to three maps as it will be a roll anyway.” As shown by: https://prntscr.com/iumjvz
The Literature Club, on match night at 8:15pm (AEDT) attempted to have all 6 players in the server.
Previously, The Literature Club, had problems connecting to game servers provided by ozfortress. This is due to a suspected routing problem unable to be resolved by the players themselves. During the pre-game interactions of map 1, ‘Stigma’ of The Literature Club, suffered connection issues causing him to disconnect from the game server.
The Literature Club addressed Plan Z via TF2’s in-game chat and Steam, stating the problem, and proposing that an alternative game server such as Qixalite would need to be used in order to allow the match to occur.
Plan Z, initially, were unresponsive to this proposal. They then claimed that using alternative game servers such as Qixalite, gave a similar connection issue to their core medic.
The Literature Club suspected this to be false, as Mikcow, the core medic for Plan Z, had good reliability and success in sustaining a connection to Qixalite for well over 30 minutes as shown by: http://logs.tf/1987975#76561198125670601 , http://logs.tf/1987400#76561198125670601 , http://logs.tf/1987394#76561198125670601 , http://logs.tf/1987375#76561198125670601
As a home team participating in ozfortress league, one of the primary responsibilities is being able to manage and organise servers. Under ozfortress rules, it is the home team (in this case Plan Z) that adjudicates whether migration to an alternative server is necessary.
The Literature Club have been given no fair resolution as players have no control over what servers they can or can’t join technically. After persistent communication attempts, The Literature Club have had no alternative to await the outcome of the opposing team.
It should not be in the hands of the opposing team to decide whether a match occurs and a team’s chances in playoffs are forfeit.
The Literature Club furthermore believes Plan Z have used deception to ensure a victory over a technical dispute by lying about their core medic’s ability to sustain a consistent connection on alternative game servers such as Qixalite.
The Literature Club asks that both teams be given a fair chance to play a third map on Qixalite servers on an agreeable deadline.
first HAHAH heck XD