- Left bruh moment on Sun Apr 18 23:47:33 2021
- Joined 5 ping rockets on Wed Dec 2 17:54:01 2020
- Joined bruh moment on Thu Sep 24 23:51:11 2020
- Left big chungus on Sun Jul 19 00:36:07 2020
- Joined BUTTERFLY DEFECT on Tue May 19 23:03:58 2020
- Left Head Cavers on Wed May 13 23:32:00 2020
- Joined Head Cavers on Tue Apr 28 23:13:34 2020
- Left Y U G I B O Y S on Mon Apr 20 23:58:56 2020
- Left MMGP on Mon Apr 20 23:58:43 2020
- Left *confusion spreads* on Mon Apr 20 23:58:23 2020
- Joined MMGP on Tue Aug 20 19:15:08 2019
- Joined BUTTERFLY EFFECT on Wed May 29 22:13:36 2019
- Joined The Troublesome Twinks on Sat Apr 27 20:21:01 2019
- Left nefarious on Wed Jan 30 23:25:05 2019
- Joined big chungus on Wed Jan 30 22:51:18 2019
- Joined *confusion spreads* on Sun Dec 9 21:22:09 2018
- Joined nefarious on Tue Sep 18 00:49:44 2018
- Left nefarious on Sun Jan 14 14:10:05 2018
- Joined Y U G I B O Y S on Fri Jan 12 17:07:10 2018
- Joined nefarious on Wed Nov 29 21:00:54 2017
- Left The Sauce on Thu Nov 2 00:01:16 2017
- Joined The Sauce on Sat Aug 19 02:39:30 2017
- Joined Jasmine Tea on Thu May 18 18:01:01 2017
- Left nt on Thu Apr 20 19:33:15 2017
- Joined Sam & Max on Thu Apr 20 19:30:23 2017
- Joined nt on Sat Jan 14 00:41:21 2017
- Left eLo_aSsAsSiNs on Wed Sep 28 01:16:32 2016
- Joined eLo_aSsAsSiNs on Thu Sep 22 04:40:43 2016
krollic has played in 24 leagues:
ozfortress Summer Cup 2021
- Left 5 ping rockets in Division 1 on Fri Dec 11 18:26:53 2020
- Joined 5 ping rockets in Division 1 on Wed Dec 2 18:26:46 2020
- Joined Burnt Toast Gaming in High on Fri Sep 25 20:11:43 2020
- Joined BUTTERFLY EFFECT in Premier on Thu Aug 20 19:09:06 2020
- Joined BUTTERFLY DEFECT in Premier on Tue May 19 23:13:22 2020
- Joined Troublesome in Ultiduo 14 on Sat Apr 25 20:26:04 2020
- Joined BUTTERFLY EFFECT in Premier on Mon Jan 27 22:28:17 2020
- Joined .sizzlingstats in Premier on Tue Jan 7 18:03:31 2020
- Joined MMGP in Premier on Tue Sep 17 17:19:42 2019
- Joined BUTTERFLY EFFECT in Premier on Wed May 29 22:14:26 2019
- Joined The Troublesome Twinks in Ultiduo 13 on Sat Apr 27 21:23:03 2019
- Joined big chungus in Premier on Thu Jan 31 19:45:07 2019
- Left *Unanimous confusion* in Premier on Thu Jan 31 03:47:46 2019
- Joined *Unanimous confusion* in Premier on Mon Jan 28 01:43:52 2019
- Joined *Unanimous confusion* in Premier on Sat Jan 12 14:18:31 2019
- Joined *Unanimous confusion* in Premier on Fri Dec 14 20:58:35 2018
- Joined nefarious in Premier on Tue Sep 18 00:55:59 2018
- Left Jasmine Tea in Premier on Fri Jun 1 22:21:45 2018
- Joined Jasmine Tea in Premier on Sat May 12 02:14:20 2018
- Joined Sam & Max in Ultiduo 12 on Sun Apr 22 19:24:40 2018
- Joined Y U G I B O Y S in Premier on Fri Jan 26 21:53:28 2018
- Joined Y U G I B O Y S in Premier on Fri Jan 12 17:11:39 2018
- Joined nefarious in Premier on Tue Dec 5 15:11:15 2017
- Joined The Sauce in Premier on Sat Aug 19 05:31:13 2017
- Joined Jasmine Tea in Premier on Thu May 18 18:09:17 2017
- Joined Sam & Max in Ultiduo 11 on Thu Apr 20 19:31:53 2017
- Joined nt in Premier on Sun Jan 15 19:01:57 2017
whose write-up is this
After 18000 + hours of tf2 and going through over 6 million different gaming mice due to them being wrecked after constant use and abuse, tearing up several gaming mouse pads to the point of them looking like they were set on fire (my current puretrak that i got recently is already frayed severely) and spending countless hours attempting to perfect my game has gotten me where I am now. Banned from practically every server of the game that I devoted so much energy into and loved, because of my exceptionally consistent and fast playstyle combined with the fact that a large group of people resent me because of my poor attitude and display within the community.
I'm over it now tbh. Following the ban there were quite a few nights where I couldn't sleep at all and would wake up in a sweat infuriated, depressed and hateful but.. I realized then that the biggest mistake I've made in the tf2 competitive community was being a part of it. I don't want to be a part of groups that hate me for my talents and for me being me.
A player who mained soldier and demo for my length of time and being accused of being an aimbotter.. it's kinda revolting. The quality of players in this game is really low, even though I haven't played tf2 in quite a few months, I'm still able to join mge and pug servers on alt accounts and crush the autistralian scum who have been playing that shit everyday since my ban, first game, even though I've been playing MOBAs for weeks on end and in fact no fps games at all. It is a bit of a disgrace. These people have stopped improving and get rusty and fade in ability. I never stopped and remained incredibly consistent.
I'm not really concerned about what anything thinks of me in regards to cheating, a large number of people have seen me play irl and people who have played tf2 with me regularly understand my approach to the game and what I do to improve, those people know what's right.
But even then, that doesn't mean anything. Most importantly I know the truth.
I really wish that I could have gone to some of the bigger lans but it's too difficult for me in my current position within christchurch. Before the ban the reason I wanted to go was to met some awesome people, but following the ban it was only because I wanted to prove whose better and prove myself.
you don't understand me as a person and you will never understand me as a player
Notice that the overwhelming amount of drama and inflammation surrounding this situation has nothing to do with what was said, or even what this person has said, but instead almost entirely with the manner of which it has been responded to.. and rightfully so; It's extraordinarily misguided and backwards to systematically punish people for any usage of words but it becomes straight up malevolent when you have those who actively wield the unacceptability of language as a weapon to smite those that they don't like. Does anyone here genuinely believe that the people who try and enforce censorship e.g cracking down on terms such as the N word are doing it for the betterment and inclusivity of the plethora of African American Australian players in the Ozfortress Team Fortress 2 community? Or is it more likely that they do it to enforce their ideology of what is and isn't acceptable upon others and to try and crush those who dissent from such tenets?
If you've had any kind of interaction with the type of people I'm talking about you should know that they are some of the most vehemently spiteful around. Despite what they say, their motives do not come from a place of compassion. One particularly sickening shit cunt, for instance, takes it upon himself to scour through my logs, my discord chats, my vods and even has spectated me in mge just to try and get me in trouble with admins. I recently got kicked from the TVLIVE casting team without warning (as decided by Ozfort admins) for making a joke several months ago during a stream of a game that had nothing to do with TF2 in a clip that no longer even exists. "Can't find the clip at the moment thanks to Twitch but it's something we don't want to have lurking around in the background anytime we have you on TFLIVE, so with that I just want to say that we've removed your discord roles and taken you off of our talent list." Does that fact that I actually took casting seriously matter? Nope.
In premier and even high prem Australasian TF2 i.e the representing division of Ozfortress, games are filled with the sort of explicit language that these relatively unknown players are and will be getting infracted for. Oftentimes these things are said (usually over voice chat) with context, irony and humour and are frequently among some of the funniest and most memorable moments that occur. Hardly ever do these sorts of situations involve actual "bigotry" or discrimination and in the rare instances they do, it seldom has anything to do with the swear words used but instead the usage of them i.e context or intent. If these representing players of our community were held to the same standards, I would wager that 80% of prem would be have been banned by now; several of whom would be serving numerous life sentences. Obviously that isn't tenable for the the sake of a league and would never happen, so what's the fair solution?
Stop punishing people for using WORDS. Words are made to be said. Who's the supposed moral authority that gets to decide what you can and can't say anyway? If you're even remotely close to being an adult and are playing a highly competitive video game in which you bludgeon, burn and explode people to death and can't handle hearing language that violates your safe space sensibilities, you're a pathetic pussy who ought to put your hands over your eyes and ears because if you can't deal with it in an online game, I can't imagine how you'd deal with it outside of it.
The irony is that these sorts of rules make people more divisive and less receptive to their supposed intent, as you've clearly seen. Admins get their work cut out for them and anti-admin sentiments grow. Moderator function shouldn't be to protect groups of people from hearing no-no words, it should be to maintain the integrity of the game and protect individuals from actual instances of bullying and harassment.
I absolutely think Deterministic Fall Damage should be used for the same reasons we have deterministic damage and weapon spread. Inherent randomness detracts from this game.
'reckon the xbow and projectile/teammate fixes would make the game better too but I appreciate you guys are taking it slow and steady
e: im out soz