- Joined Forklift Certified on Mon May 9 21:30:10 2022
- Joined muscle mercs on Tue May 3 17:02:59 2022
- Left Build Cube Maps on Sat Feb 12 12:44:34 2022
- Joined im heavy gaming on Wed Jan 26 16:49:59 2022
- Left Avo's Cados on Tue Sep 28 21:14:50 2021
- Joined Avo's Cados on Wed Aug 11 22:33:31 2021
- Joined Build Cube Maps on Mon Jun 8 21:24:36 2020
- Joined The Dark Side. on Tue May 19 21:39:36 2020
- Joined bruh we punch on Sat Apr 25 21:16:26 2020
- Joined SSF:HC BTW on Wed May 29 22:15:51 2019
- Left Plunder Posse on Mon Dec 17 17:34:17 2018
- Joined Plunder Posse on Sat Dec 15 14:31:18 2018
- Left big dick it on Mon Oct 1 00:52:29 2018
- Joined Bully Squad on Thu Aug 30 13:52:59 2018
- Left Jdn is the best tf2 player on Thu May 24 21:46:33 2018
- Joined Jdn is the best tf2 player on Sun May 13 21:33:37 2018
- Left McJagger on Wed Jan 24 22:30:32 2018
- Joined McJagger on Mon Jan 22 12:05:09 2018
- Left air is lit on Wed Jan 10 18:39:51 2018
- Joined big dick it on Wed Jan 10 18:39:41 2018
- Joined air is lit on Sun Dec 10 19:05:24 2017
- Joined princess v2 on Thu Feb 23 22:33:20 2017
- Left A Team on Mon Feb 6 20:44:10 2017
- Joined A Team on Thu Dec 8 15:44:41 2016
- Joined %teamname% on Thu Oct 27 20:46:34 2016
- Joined superhoe(s) on Sun Oct 9 20:05:04 2016
- Left HSP on Thu Oct 6 22:06:37 2016
- Joined HSP on Sat Sep 24 17:17:44 2016
- Joined HSP on Sat Sep 24 12:25:39 2016
- Left Vaseline Boys on Sat Aug 20 10:28:51 2016
- Joined superhoe(s) on Thu Aug 11 18:57:53 2016
- Joined Vaseline Boys on Tue Jul 12 20:29:08 2016
airflameon has played in 11 leagues:
ozfortress season 34
- Joined muscle mercs in Main on Thu May 5 22:22:25 2022
- Joined im heavy gaming in Intermediate on Wed Jan 26 16:55:00 2022
- Joined Avo's Cados in Division 3 on Thu Aug 12 22:26:16 2021
- Joined The Dark Side. in Intermediate on Tue May 19 21:40:17 2020
- Joined bruh we punch in Ultiduo 14 on Sat Apr 25 21:17:06 2020
- Joined SSF:HC BTW in Main on Wed May 29 23:12:55 2019
- Joined Bully Squad in Open on Thu Aug 30 18:00:35 2018
- Joined princess v2 in Intermediate on Wed Mar 1 16:29:28 2017
- Joined A Team in Intermediate on Thu Dec 8 23:41:31 2016
- Joined %teamname% in Intermediate on Fri Oct 28 11:02:26 2016
- Left HSP in Open on Fri Oct 28 11:02:26 2016
- Joined HSP in Open on Sat Sep 24 12:25:45 2016
airflemeon been real quiet since flexin about his girls on ozfortress ban thread... 🙄🙄🙄
thank god 🙏🙏
how are the girls?
ooo you're hard
Good one mosy
thank god 🙏🙏
how are the girls?
Steam profile 2 stronk
Rip K1ng 😢
ozfortress kenenth : chase you will see a ban thread up tonight
After 7000 + hours of tf2 and going through over 11 different gaming mice due to them being wrecked after constant use and abuse, tearing up several gaming mouse pads to the point of them looking like they were set on fire (my current puretrak that i got recently is already frayed severely) and spending countless hours attempting to perfect my game has gotten me where I am now. Banned from practically every server of the game that I devoted so much energy into and loved, because of my exceptionally consistent and fast playstyle combined with the fact that a large group of people resent me because of my poor attitude and display within the community.
I'm over it now tbh. Following the ban there were quite a few nights where I couldn't sleep at all and would wake up in a sweat infuriated, depressed and hateful but.. I realized then that the biggest mistake I've made in the tf2 competitive community was being a part of it. I don't want to be a part of groups that hate me for my talents and for me being me.
A player who mained soldier and demo for my length of time and being accused of being an aimbotter.. it's kinda revolting. The quality of players in this game is really low, even though I haven't played tf2 in quite a few months, I'm still able to join mge and pug servers on alt accounts and crush the autistralian scum who have been playing that shit everyday since my ban, first game, even though I've been playing MOBAs for weeks on end and in fact no fps games at all. It is a bit of a disgrace. These people have stopped improving and get rusty and fade in ability. I never stopped and remained incredibly consistent.
I'm not really concerned about what anything thinks of me in regards to cheating, a large number of people have seen me play irl and people who have played tf2 with me regularly understand my approach to the game and what I do to improve, those people know what's right.
But even then, that doesn't mean anything. Most importantly I know the truth.
I really wish that I could have gone to some of the bigger lans but it's too difficult for me in my current position within christchurch. Before the ban the reason I wanted to go was to met some awesome people, but following the ban it was only because I wanted to prove whose better and prove myself.
you don't understand me as a person and you will never understand me as a player