Main - Round #1
Mind if we merc houdini our scout from last scrim made a mistake with the "playing roster" https://ozfortress.com/users/1325
Jarry has confirmed we can use https://ozfortress.com/users/1325 (Houdini) as a merc for match
jarryToday at 6:27 PM
We've got a slight problem for tomorrow
Our medic just left the team out of the blue
can we merc shy this week?
OwnageToday at 7:27 PM
Mercing shy. Been allowed. We also allow houdini to merc for them.
OwnageToday at 7:29 PM
but for you guys as medic*
as i said scout
jarryToday at 7:31 PM
Merced Air Flameon
jarryToday at 7:58 PM
shy cant merc
can air flameon?
OwnageToday at 8:04 PM
post on page
We won GC on granary. 4-5 our way
Lost Sunshine 2-1
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).