Open - Round #1
Hey, i'm still waiting on notice from one of my players but we should be able to do Wednesday or Thursday.
K my team can really only play Wednesday. Get back to me about the time when you can I guess.
I guess Wednesday will have to work for us. Can we aim for either 8:30 or 9pm? Two of our players wont be available before then. Preferebly 9
We def can't do 9. Most of my players have to be playing before 8:30.
We can't do any earlier than 8:30, our demo doesn't get home until late.
I can ask my team if we can do 8:30 but we would have to be really fast with the games
I'll try my hardest to make sure everybody is available to START at 8:30.
I'm still checking up on players for Wednesday. But, I can now do today 8 since one of my players can make it now
Bit too last minute, I can't get all my gamers together in under 3 hours and I'm sure two of them have plans. We'll keep gunning for Wednesday.
Also my PC isn't fully working yet, still putting it back together after some RAM died.
Forgot to ask this, since its kinda an unwritten rule that you have to ask to play on Qix, but do you mind if we use a Qixalite bookable server for our official? I'm on their patreon so I can get a premium server if need be.
Qix is the unofficial standard but the tournament rules state we gotta play on ozfort servers unless both teams agree otherwise. Me asking is really just me crossing 't's and dotting 'i's.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).