core League Director

Bans

Infraction Threshold Ban

twoism STEAM_0:1:97579735
This player has accrued a total of 60 ozfortress infraction points. As such, the player has been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for 1 year, after which they will serve a 12-month probation, in which any reoffence will double the severity of the penalty. Their ban duration will be extended if they are found ban-evading during their ban.

Evidence Ban

croppy STEAM_0:0:713881872
We have substantial proof to suggest that the above player has been using game modification exploits within ozfortress. As such, the player has been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for a period of 3 months, with 14 days already served. Their ban will expire on November 26th 2024. Their ban duration will be extended if they are found ban-evading during their ban.

Should any teams or groups within any ozfortress competitions be found housing the listed player, that team will be permanently banned from our competitions and all members involved will face hefty league bans.

core League Director

As a general reminder to all players, please brush up on 12.1.1. Game Modification. If you have any questions regarding game modification and/or exploits, please feel free to DM me directly (@coreobs) on Discord.

Gyra de tarde do zekoi vo i moite
Xera blejda moidera hearts
Angel, ajsade xire morello
Blejda spirit moreida vello
Endo, xare vikildare vestis
Stryyta mojra naxira navexis
Stryyta, hito nei lixa nakardie akaorum
Sokto modo zekrai sikta gataromi
Xetra, zyra morelda moxara gilda toxa
Holy de gaarda vierdo xile roxa
Hinera Zelda, Gatsu, moi do harats, moi do yyoksa
Meta gare geie to moite kemo haro
Moi saiz gabaretta, xira
Det do xero do hota
Ge te xare oxе hiro moi
Hydra dorylda gotta
Voi saiz gagaretta moi
Satz du bai gorota

project wilson brown is over :sob:

rest in peace daniel larson

looks like sperkle hit them with the 'devine intervention'. HUGE WIN FOR REDDIT NATION. Project Wilson Brown will never recover.

pwb in shambles

Free my mans