Open - Round #5
Glenn Musk ineligible to play as unable to provide demos when checked
Hi there PINKY BRAINDERS - By order of the team "take me to snurch", I their captain would like to meet with your leader to discuss the times which you are available in the forthcoming week. We would like to know if you would play on the 10th of November (Thursday) at 20:00 hours (afternoon). "I don't pay for suits. My suits are on the house or the house burns down.
Pryvit, PINKI BREYNDERS! Za nakazom komandy «vidvedy mene na snurch», ya, yikhniy kapitan, khotiv by zustritysya z vashym kerivnykom, shchob obhovoryty chas, u yakyy vy vilʹni protyahom nastupnoho tyzhnya. My khotily b znaty, chy zihrayete vy 10 lystopada (chetver) o 20:00 (vdenʹ). «YA ne plachu za kostyumy, moyi kostyumy na budynok, abo budynok z·horytʹ.
organised for 8pm wednesday over discord
pryvit pinki breynders. see you on the battlefield
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).