Main - Round #4
Would you be able to do 8:30? 8 is a little early for some QLD players
nah we're only good for 8, just asked our guys. we're happy to allow a merc or two for the first map if that helps
We can do 9 Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday. Surely one night you guys could do a little later? One of ours had kids so 8 or 7 QLD is too early for them.
We're willing to compromise and go 8:30 on any of those nights
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).