Open - Round #2
South American team correct? If so can you please not request and outside Australian server, Wednesday 8pm?
Please respond and confirm or organise a date with us or forfeit!
our dates that suit us the best are Wednesday and Thursday.
Please confirm ASAP
PrestusHoodYesterday at 13:03 Hello
I am leader of Team PhallanX
I am trying to contact your team
We confirm wed 8 pm aestCan you send this to your leader?
GodLikePotatoYesterday at 13:05 Yea 1 sec
PrestusHoodYesterday at 13:05Ty
Can you guys get the server ?
For our match
PrestusHoodToday at 4:15 PM
phallanx leader here
tell your leader we forfeit the match
we only have 3 players available
jarry from waggaToday at 4:18 PM
just forfeit on warzone
you dont need to tell us
PrestusHoodToday at 4:18 PM
csnt log in
thata the problem
no access to steam guard
jarry from waggaToday at 4:22 PM
we cant forfeit for you.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).