samson Retired League Admin

Infraction Threshold ban:

The following player has accrued enough infraction points to warrant an Infraction Threshold ban. If you would like to read more about our Infractions system, please see docs.ozfortress.com/rules/infractions for more information.

keritz (U:1:1043868398)

This player has accrued a total of 60 ozfortress infraction points. As such, this player has been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for a period of 1 year, after which time they will be on a 12-month probation, where reoffending will double the infraction points gained from each offense. If they are found ban evading during their competition bans, their ban duration will be extended.

Should any players or groups in ozfortress competitions be found housing the listed player/s, they will be permanently removed from our competitions and all members involved will face severe penalties.

I will miss you keritz :'(

rip a real one

jv

i miss the funny man :(

HAHA FUCKIGN SHITTER PUSSY BITCH HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA THESEA RE MY FEET BECASEU IM ABEEKEEPER NOW BETTER THEN BEING BANNED ON OZFORTLMAO

dude i'd lick those fr

lachlan
![HAHAHA THESEA RE MY FEET BECASEU IM ABEEKEEPER NOW BETTER THEN BEING BANNED ON OZFORTLMAO][1]

[1]: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785095839730106379/1090128438695841802/IMG_1311.jpg
haha cute feet w-would you wanna edate haha >.<