Premier - Round #3
Please organise this.
Extension not available.
10:21 PM - ReDcOaT.kbz: but we'd need to merc a med
10:21 PM - ReDcOaT.kbz: yea that sounds fine
10:21 PM - fanofdeft: thats fine
10:21 PM - ReDcOaT.kbz: cool
10:29 PM - fanofdeft has changed their name to hertz•Løyl.
10:40 PM - hertz•Løyl is now playing Rust. Click here to join.
11:00 PM - ReDcOaT.kbz: doge med ok?
11:00 PM - hertz•Løyl: ye
11:00 PM - ReDcOaT.kbz: sik
Mercing doge on med
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).