Premier - Round #3
Hey guys, keen to sort this asap as we are fairly busy at the mo. Let me know what days suit and we will try and make it work :)
durc: hey how is sunday for you guys?
durc: its a little short notice now but we can do sunday, tues or wednesday I think
durc: prefer sunday
wiggin: Hey dude, just at work at the mo, will have a chat to the team and see, but tues might be good
Crud and I are chatting.
Wed is our worst day at this stage.
Tues and Thurs at this stage we are down ~1 players.
Let me know what is best for you guys.
wiggin: ah we struggle with 9s at the moment, want to meet in the middle at 8:30?
Confirmed for 8:30
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).