Open - Round #3
Please organise this.
silvodox: do u want to do a mutual forfeit?
silvodox: bc we have 3 players of thurs
silvodox: and we cant weekdays
ScriptKiddie32: Ok, you forfeit
silvodox has changed their name to .................................
................................ is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
lf scout: submit the forfeit results....
................................ is now Offline.
Leider Ja: silvo is still deciding
lf scout: ok
Leider Ja is now Offline.
lf scout: tell him to hurry up, if no one can play then forfeit.
**ScriptKiddie32, lf scout is me
well i tried organising, they forfeit and now are deciding again. so I'm waiting for them to 100% confirm this.
We wanna try our best to avoid a forfeit, message me or any of the admins on discord if you need a hand with organisation :]
Whoopieshare are available to play any day for the remainder of this week, looking for Fallen Dreams to confirm any day. If there is a problem someone from Fallen Dreams needs to message me on discord. This needs to be organised.
Forfeit win to Whoopieshare - reminder that teams must have at least 3 days of availability each week.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).