Open - Round #6
Hi Verb. Basically, my pocket scout left last week and as a result, I’ve found a replacement. However, the roster transfer has not been approved yet. As such, while I’m hoping that the new scout gets approved before the official, he’ll be run as a merc should that not happen.
^Hence why I’ve only had five confirmed players, bc I was expecting the transfer to be complete by today
yeah no worries man all good
alright, so far nothing's happened with the transfer. Therefore, just in case it gets declined (or not completed by Wed), here's his profile https://ozfortress.com/users/1681
ok, it still says "pending transfer" on my end, regarding https://ozfortress.com/users/1681 joining the active roster, so let me know if you are ok with us mercing him
yeah no worries seriously man
merc away its all goodf
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).