Open - Round #4
Just to confirm it'll be 8pm NSW VIC time with the day lights saving thing
And 7pm QLD time for official
yeah, I'm discussing this now
bc I'm a Queenslander, so I just heard about this change from the announcement :stuck_out_tongue:
ok, we'll play the official at 8pm AEDT
Transcript regarding https://ozfortress.com/users/1453 as a merc for my team
We'll accept Jarry
if you cant find subs or an open merc
ok, you have a deal
I'll let you know asap whether it will be a sub (hopefully), or if not, jarry
After further team discussion, we have decided to reject Jarry.
We require someone from open division this season to merc, or a sub to play.
A sub has indicated that he will be available, therefore no mercs will be run.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).