Open - Round #4
Added you in Steam, @jarry. I hope we can organize a match on Sunday.
Reminder to Hide on the Top of a Mountain to notify the other team of intended merc usage for all future matches.
Then there was no time, I apologize (at the last moment one player from the roster refused to play). The teammates were also nervous for this reason, but nothing special. I hope this does not happen again.
Also he waiting confirmation of transfer to our team in the nearest window.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).