Open - Round #9
ozfortress seasonal league 16 Open Bracket Bronze Match
Map selection will be done in the game server chat prior to the game starting.
- The higher seeded or home team will either choose to ban first or defer.
- The first team (determined by the result of step one) will ban a map.
- The second team will ban a map.
- The first team will select a map from the remaining pool.
- The second team will select a map from the remaining pool.
- The first team will select the tiebreaker map from the remaining maps.
IS this organised?
not yet, waiting on BB and the jets to see if they can do any days other than wednesday
might be played monday if BB and the jets has enough players on that day
hey yeah tonight 8pm. sorry for bad organisation BB has been out of the country. Thanks for being chill
Home banned badlands
Away banned reckoner
Home chose process
Away chose granary
Home chose gullywash
Home won process 5-0
Home won granary 5-0
Gullywash didnt get played
Cheers and congratulations
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).