Premier - Round #8
Match Communications (Match Comms)
Is this organised?
Map selection will be done in the game server chat prior to the game starting.
- The higher seeded or home team will either choose to ban first or defer.
- The first team (determined by the result of step one) will ban a map.
- The second team will ban a map.
- The first team will select a map from the remaining pool.
- The second team will select a map from the remaining pool.
- The first team will select the tiebreaker map from the remaining maps.
Please ensure your posts in Match Communications does not contain the following:
- Anything unrelated to the match. This is an infractable offence.
- Anything that violates our Community Guidelines.
Expected Match Details
Your Match Communications should (by the end of that round) contain:
- The agreed upon, scheduled match day and time.
- Indication as to which team won what map.
- logs.tf links for each map, which you can find easily via your ozfortress.com profile.
- Any mercenaries used within the match (it is expected that each team declares their approved mercenaries here).