The K1ng is dead, long live the K1ng!

Rip K1ng 😢

Zenith Retired League Director

dissapointed but not surprised

Mio

airflameon wrote:

Poor form from ozfortress in this situation.

ozfortress needs to take action to safeguard it's young playerbase. Banning them is not the answer.

A child predator attempts to blackmail an underage teen with fake stories. The VICTIM then refuses to be blackmail and in a less than PC manner tells said predator to get fucked. Which is natural considering the nature of the fake blackmail and the heat of the moment from a young victim who does know how to properly handle his emotions.

ozfortress in their infinite wisdom decide that instead of punishing the predator for his disgusting behavior, or protecting the victim against said predator, they will infract the victim for defending himself. An injustice has been done to young auz, just because he is seen as a controversial figure in the community does not mean he is always purely at fault and that he can not be a victim.

ozfortress please understand your position in the community and the large underage playerbase you have. You should be protecting your young players from these kinda of predators, like how other leagues have done.

is this a meme or are you being serious

enter image description here

lol

good luck getting that 99 atar, i cant wait to be scrubbing your floors in 5 years just like you said.
enter image description here

v i c t o r y h a s d e f e a t e d y o u
i
c
t
o
r
y
h
a
s
d