core League Director

Leading into Season 32, there are some changes and additions we felt were needed for the infractions team to effectively deal with cases, particularly for repeat offenders. Along with this, we've also added a Tier 1 for Public allegations of cheating with the same public purview as the rest of the infractions. There are appropriate avenues of reporting suspect players, and public allegations do nothing but harm that players reputation. Below you can see the additions/changes:

• "Adminstrators reserve the right to infract or ban the player based on the offence." changed to "The Infraction team reserves the right to infract or ban players based on the offence, including offences committed whilst that player is already serving an infraction and/or ban."
  • "Public allegations of cheating - see here on how to report someone" added to Tier 1.

The aim of the additions made that further outline the ability and purview of the infraction team is to better allow them to deal with outlier cases (typically more egregious cases or repeat offences), whilst making it immediately clear that repeat offences, whether or not they are during an active ban, can and will be punished accordingly.

We have also updated the public points of contact for the infraction team, which can be seen on the Staff page. Please note, not all of the changes listed above have been propagated live on ozfortress.com as of yet, but will be prior to the commencement of Season 32.

We would like to thank all players for their submissions and continued feedback and support for the infraction system.

Thank you,
The ozfortress administration team

EDIT:
Removed vague clause at the end of the "The Infraction team reserves the right to infract or ban players based on the offence" sentence. The goal of that was not to be vague nor a blanket approach.

first ants admin now this, smh my head.

cogman really trying to silence the people huh, there will be justice

im sorry i didnt know that [REDACTED] actually rebranded to [REDACTED], [REDACTED] ignored my dms about it so i wasnt sure what was up, sorry for the confusion

vi-
bible is smokeyzeus if u guys didnt know, hes trying to alt on diesels (bappo) team in the main division, you can watch diesels twitch vod @ jamesy and some numbers or something, he literally has the same voice. before you guys start saying "we dont want another sen incident" im pretty sure it is him trust, just listen to the voice.

too far.

'along with offences not entirely or explicitly covered by this ruleset.'

This seems extremely vague as to what admins can infract or ban people for, seems like a blanket "well were the admins so we can do what we want fuck you". I think this is just giving license for admins to kind of just do whatever and not giving players a clear ruleset to abide by. I guess just try not to get on an admins bad side lol.

xobile cheated on his wife and his wife found out and she took the house and kids

Moop
'along with offences not entirely or explicitly covered by this ruleset.'

This seems extremely vague as to what admins can infract or ban people for, seems like a blanket "well were the admins so we can do what we want fuck you". I think this is just giving license for admins to kind of just do whatever and not giving players a clear ruleset to abide by. I guess just try not to get on an admins bad side lol.

this is literally facism