just jazz wrote:

a team of ants in their prime wrote:

my bad you're right we should just let terrible shit happen in the community unless they outright admit they do it in an official discord.

why do you respond to my messages if you instantly roll over the second you realise that you cant win the argument?

I do not care about arguing on the internet and neither should you. people being retards in their own discord is their own business. if you don't like the language they use then mute them, block them, and go on with your life. easy. their casual use of the F or N word has no bearing over your life, stop expending precious mental energy on it. at some point it will come back around to them anyway. go outside

Yeah because that'll fix the problem and look real good for people interested in TF2 from the outside looking in, yikes

Mio

just posting to be a part of this thread

frydog Retired League Admin

RRLUCKY wrote:

just jazz wrote:

a team of ants in their prime wrote:

my bad you're right we should just let terrible shit happen in the community unless they outright admit they do it in an official discord.

why do you respond to my messages if you instantly roll over the second you realise that you cant win the argument?

I do not care about arguing on the internet and neither should you. people being retards in their own discord is their own business. if you don't like the language they use then mute them, block them, and go on with your life. easy. their casual use of the F or N word has no bearing over your life, stop expending precious mental energy on it. at some point it will come back around to them anyway. go outside

Yeah because that'll fix the problem and look real good for people interested in TF2 from the outside looking in, yikes

rat

suave wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYvsqKaH2Q
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

69 lol funny number

70 wvvwbkwq

We need a ozf courtroom..and the jury