a team of ants in their prime Retired League Admin

my bad you're right we should just let terrible shit happen in the community unless they outright admit they do it in an official discord.

why do you respond to my messages if you instantly roll over the second you realise that you cant win the argument?

joshchap was banned because of shit that happened in private conversations. nothing will ever get done if we act willfully ignorant to the racist language that plagues this community. not everyone is as dumb as dubious.

are you trying to compare exploiting underage young children and trying to take them to a nude beach to saying the f word that gamers call gay people in a priv discord?

or n word ^^^

Welcome to the internet apes

nice just ignore my point eller very smart.

a team of ants in their prime wrote:

my bad you're right we should just let terrible shit happen in the community unless they outright admit they do it in an official discord.

why do you respond to my messages if you instantly roll over the second you realise that you cant win the argument?

I do not care about arguing on the internet and neither should you. people being retards in their own discord is their own business. if you don't like the language they use then mute them, block them, and go on with your life. easy. their casual use of the F or N word has no bearing over your life, stop expending precious mental energy on it. at some point it will come back around to them anyway. go outside

Gotta love da EXTREME comparisons