SVS 2020 - Map Pool and Schedule
/ Leagues and Competitions / Other Competitions
ozfortress State v State 2020 will use a seven map pool, modified from OZF 26's map pool. Note: This map pool only effects playoffs when teams are picking maps for best-of-threes. All best-of-one maps are pre-determined.
When picking and banning maps, teams will use the following process:
- The higher seeded or home team will either choose to ban first or defer.
- The first team (determined by the result of step one) will ban a map.
- The second team will ban a map.
- The first team will select the first map from the remaining pool.
- The second team will select the second map from the remaining pool.
- The first team will select the tiebreaker map from the remaining maps.
All group stage matches on the first day will be played as best-of-ones. There will be four matches that will decide the seeding for the playoffs on day two. The top four teams from the group stages will go through to the playoffs on day two. All playoffs matches will be best-of-threes.
The pick system (higher seeded team picks the first map) is conducted on the match page by the team captains, or in-game before the match start.
Sunday the 19th of January (Group Stage, BO1)
7pm - Round 1 (cp_process_final)
7:45pm - Round 2 (cp_prolands_rc2p)
8:30pm - Round 3 (cp_snakewater_final1)
9:15pm - Round 4 (cp_gullywash_final1)
The group stage games will decide which teams go through to the playoffs. The top four teams from the group stages will go through to the playoffs, the bottom two teams will be eliminated.
Monday the 20th of January (Playoffs, BO3)
7pm - Semi Finals (Pick/Ban)
9pm - Grand Finals (Pick/Ban)