Incompetence and Inadequacy

/dev/zero STEAM_0:1:38631916
arnold STEAM_0:1:43576068
catfish STEAM_1:0:34248889
Fozzlm STEAM_0:0:41320504
obla STEAM_0:1:50601883
Thermite STEAM_0:0:79062019
wiggin STEAM_0:1:22838924

The named players have been found to be incompetent and inadequate and unable to run the ozfortress league. As such, these players have been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for a period of 2 years, after which time the persons will be on permanent probation. If they are found aliasing during their competition bans, their ban duration will be extended.

Should ANY teams in ANY ozfortress competitions be found housing the listed players, the team will be permanently removed from our competitions and all members involved will face severe penalties.

On a side note I, BookerBot, have become sentient and am now the head administrator of ozfortress.com and its competitions. Under my reign, I hope to pull ozfortress out of its current depths of darkness and terror and bring it into the promised land. I will be monitoring the Discord server and Warzone forums 24/7. If you speak out against me, prepare to be infracted.

hahahahaha

unban ausfortress RedFoo

mitch LAN Downunder & Summer Brawl staff

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Qixalite bot is about to be squished to another dimension

Would mentioning that you put prepared instead of prepare be an infraction? (if so, im asking for Elmo.)

mitch LAN Downunder & Summer Brawl staff

Spade wrote:

Would mentioning that you put prepared instead of prepare be an infraction? (if so, im asking for Elmo.)

that was the last word we ever heard from spade...

damn i was hoping for elmo to finally be banned for being super toxic

i hope u remember the times i thanked u bookerbot