core League Director

Infraction Threshold reached

nxs STEAM_0:0:48363852

This player has accrued a total of 60 ozfortress infraction points. As such, the player has been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for a period of 1 year, after which they will be serving a 12-month probation, in which any reoffence will double the severity of the penalty. If they are found ban evading during their ban, their ban duration will be extended.

Infraction Threshold reached

Nuts STEAM_0:1:52139744

This player has accrued a total of 60 ozfortress infraction points. As such, the player has been banned from ozfortress.com, the community's competitions, and all other ozfortress properties for a period of 1 year, after which they will be serving a 12-month probation, in which any reoffence will double the severity of the penalty. If they are found ban evading during their ban, their ban duration will be extended.

Should any clans in any ozfortress competitions be found housing the listed players, the team will be permanently removed from our competitions and all members involved will face severe penalties.

HUNGRY.4.EGGS Sixes League Admin

NOOOOOO NXS

var

BYE BYE NXS

free nxs how will the pugs fill without him

Thank you admin for getting rid of this fucking thug… my my my

its time we took action against these guys… send them to the mental facility… press charges… deluded sociopaths…

HUNGRY.4.EGGS Sixes League Admin

dog

Nexus after seeing this post

var

GOOD RIDANCE