Seedings are listed in the order below. Please note, all divisions will be making use of the Swiss system for Day 1. Day 2 matches are conducted under the Page Playoffs system, with our traditional top four teams from each division competing. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out via #highlander-support.
- Funny Face Team
- D. MAGIBA ESPORTS
- THE NASTY NINE
- Exquizit Baits a Merc
- Significant Otter
- Patent Pending
- fuck it we brawl
- MULLET MAFIA
- Goofy Gooberrs
- Hightower? I hardly know her
- Morb Fortress 2 - Morbheads
For A Midsummer Night's Highlander Cup 2023, we have seen a need to employ Player Class Restrictions to better balance teams throughout each division. You can see these restrictions listed on the cup page, and above each roster on their respective team page.
All group stage matches on Day 1 will be played as best-of-ones with predetermined maps. There will be four matches that will decide the seeding for the playoffs on Day 2. The top four teams from the group stages will go through to the playoffs on Day 2. All playoff matches will be single elimination and best-of-threes with predetermined maps.
Schedule & Format
All group stage matches on Day 1 will be played as best-of-ones with predetermined maps. There will be four matches that will decide the seeding for the playoffs on Day 2. The top four teams from the group stages will go through to the playoffs on Day 2. Page Playoffs will be a single map of pl_cornwater_b8. Both the Semi-Finals and Grand Finals will be best-of-threes with a predetermined map list.
Day 1 - Friday the 3rd of March (Group Stage, BO1)
- 7:00pm - Round 1 (koth_proot_b5b)
- 7:45pm - Round 2 (pl_cornwater_b8b)
- 8:30pm - Round 3 (cp_rapids_a22)
- 9:15pm - Round 4 (koth_ramjam_v2_b3)
Day 2 - Saturday the 4th of March (Playoffs: Page Playoffs matches are BO1, Semi-Finals & Grand Finals are BO3)
- 6:30pm - Page Playoffs
- 7:15pm - Semi-Finals
- (koth_proot_b5b, cp_rapids_a22, Decider: koth_ramjam_v2_b3)
- 9:15pm - Grand Finals
- (koth_ramjam_v2_b3, koth_proot_b5b, Decider: cp_rapids_a22)
All custom maps can be downloaded from our own FastDL site, found here.
We ask that you reach out via our
#highlander-support channel in our Discord server before asking an administrator directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Will there be medals/badges?
- A: Yes, Summer Cup badge models will be used!
- Q2: The other team isn't showing up or responding, what do I do?
- A: If the team is more than five minutes late, contact the tournament admin team to claim a forfeit win. Do not delay as a courtesy to the other team. Delaying could and likely will delay the entire cup.
- Q3: How do I get a server?
- A: See the "Booking an au.serveme.tf server" guide at the top of the cup's page under Helpful Links/Guides.
- Q4: How long can we pause for?
- A: Individual pauses can last no longer than three minutes, or combined no longer than five minutes. You are limited to two pauses per team.
- Q5: What is the maximum amount of players per team?
- A: Team roster limit is set at twelve players per roster.
- Q6: What are the mercenary rules?
- A: Mercenaries need to be approved by an administrator, and should be used sparingly.
- Q7: Are the attack and defend maps (Rapids and Cornwater) to be played as ABBA?
- A: No, to save on time we have opted to not play ABBA in the Day 1 or Day 2 matches.
- During A Midsummer Night's Highlander Cup 2023 we plan on conducting random demo checks to ensure players are recording POV demos. Please ensure that you are recording match demos in order to avoid punishment.
- If you are unsure whether something is considered a game exploit, contact a League Administrator for clarification. Ignorance is not an excuse.
- Please do not delay your match in any way as a courtesy to your opponent. If there is an issue preventing you from sticking to the schedule, please make administrators aware!
A Midsummer Night's HL Cup
(signups close 28/02)
Sixes Season 36
(signups close 01/03)
Highlander Season 3
(signups close 01/03)