Thread: ozfortress bans: keritz

hope you gc (ingame)

enter image description here
DUMB BITCH

shark
that foot looks like a fat bitch sat on it
stfu actual retard why do u turn everything unfunny in every situation its insane how retarded this place is

HAHAHA THESEA RE MY FEET BECASEU IM ABEEKEEPER NOW BETTER THEN BEING BANNED ON OZFORTLMAO

HAHA FUCKIGN SHITTER PUSSY BITCH HAHAHAHAH

Thread: Changes to our Rulesets, Server Updates & LF Staff!

It takes a lot of courage to open up about deep and dark feelings that you've been holding onto for a long time. It's important to remember that you are not alone in experiencing these feelings and that it's okay to seek help and support.

If you feel comfortable, you can start by finding a trusted friend, family member, or therapist to talk to about your experiences and feelings. They can provide a safe and non-judgmental space for you to open up and process your emotions.

It's also important to remember that self-reflection and self-compassion are key to healing and moving forward. Take time to acknowledge and appreciate the beauty and worth within yourself, and be gentle with yourself as you navigate through these feelings.

Remember, healing is a process, and it may take time to fully process and move on from these feelings. But know that it is possible and that there is always hope for a brighter future.

Thread: ozfortress bans: mef/thughunter, amiibo king & bubsdoge

redd

insane person down
balalalalalalala
Me when I play electro wizard
Balalalala