?

Old 16-07-2009, 16:55
Canberra
32 Years Old
13,390 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
ozfortress uses its own management area for mumble servers. This script doesnt perform any actions unless you are a member of a clan who is renting a server.

The script is available here: http://ozfortress.com/mumblecp.php. It will present the user with multiple options:

1) To set up or modify your own mumble user account. All clan members will need to do this. This will set up the same username and password across all mumble servers you may have access to. If you are a member of a clan, you get mumble access to that clan's mumble server. If you are not a member of a clan, you will need to use their guest password to join their mumble server.
2) To set up or modify the settings of an existing mumble server. Clan Leaders only.
3) To re-sync your access to the mumble servers. This is normally only necessary when you join or leave clans. It might solve not being able to login.

When you get a new mumble server, a clan leader must perform action #2 first. After the mumble server is active all clan members will be presented with the proper address to connect, and will be able to set up their own accounts.

If you have any issues please bring them up either in this thread, or a new thread. Support will only be provided here, and financial support will only be provided by private message to myself (through the forums only).
Old 2-05-2010, 18:44
Australia
12 Posts
Steam Profile
Howdy

Signed up for 6 month subs. I have been given clan leader access to the clan im a member of.
I am not able to perform Step #2 at the moment. And its saying I dont have access to resync either.

Cheers.
Old 2-05-2010, 19:22
Canberra
32 Years Old
13,390 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
sorry, been massive busy, you should be able to perform the action for clan 'kfu' now.
Old 3-05-2010, 20:12
Australia
12 Posts
Steam Profile
Thanks, getting an error when setting superuser/guest passwords though.

Fatal error: Uncaught Ice_UnknownLocalException ../../include/Ice/BasicStream.h:551: Ice::UnmarshalOutOfBoundsException: protocol error: out of bounds during unmarshaling thrown in /var/www/ozfortress.com/htdocs/mumblecp.php on line 240
Old 11-05-2010, 19:17
Australia
12 Posts
Steam Profile
bump
Old 15-05-2010, 19:28
Canberra
32 Years Old
13,390 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
Sorry its taken so long. Can you please try now and see if it works?
Old 17-05-2010, 20:45
Australia
512 Posts
Steam Profile
Getting a new error when trying to set superuser/user password: (this is a continuation of cursive's error)

( ! ) Fatal error: main() [function.main]: unknown operation setSuperuserPassword invoked on proxy of type ::Murmur::Server in /var/www/ozfortress.com/htdocs/mumblecp.php on line 243
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0001 644992 {main}( ) ../mumblecp.php:0
Last edited by mikeeeeH; 17-05-2010 at 20:46.
Old 18-05-2010, 11:37
Canberra
32 Years Old
13,390 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
This issue has been resolved.
Old 18-05-2010, 20:19
Australia
512 Posts
Steam Profile
Fixed. Love you.
Old 11-06-2013, 19:44
Adelaide
3 Posts
Steam Profile
Umm when you are playing 6s do you have to use mumble or can you like use skype cause i cannot use mumble for ****
Old 11-06-2013, 20:20
Adelaide
27 Years Old
4,507 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
wpTomSawyer TomSawyer is offline aka Big_Dave
Semi-Retired League Admin
Every clan I know of uses mumble. Learn it, it's simple as anything.
Old 11-06-2013, 21:03
Australia
16 Posts
Steam Profile
Thanks.