?

Old 6-03-2017, 13:44
Melbourne
647 Posts
Steam Profile
budsadgasm sadgasm is offline aka Sadgasm, Columbine, Lithium, sadgasm, sad, sad machine, sunny boi
SOLD

Selling these 3 mice, all top tier mice and none of them miss a beat. Selling due to busting my thumb & hand up last year and have a lot of trouble finding mice that don't aggravate it.

Wired Logitech G403 pics
$60

- Used for less than a month, comes with brand new hotline games competition feet already on and a spare pair aswell as 10g weight (only custom feet available in the world atm, cost about $10 to get into aus) My absolute favourite mouse in the world, really upset that the shape gave my thumb grief. Ultra soft switches, big m4 & m5 buttons that don't get in the way, sides have rubberized grip on them that doesn't slip or get greasy at all, sensor is A++, scroll wheel big and smooth. Holds very similiar to a g400.

Zowie FK1 pics
$60

- 2nd gen white edition, fixed click latency + huano switches. Seen about 4-5 months of use, still in great condition. Super stiff switches, small m4 & m5, really really light and low profile mouse.

Razer Deathadder 2013 pics
$40

- Had this for a few years, pretty used but has never failed me, has Tiger Gaming feet on it that have quite a bit of life left in them, side rubber is losing its grip but that's about all that's wrong with it.
Last edited by sadgasm; 12-06-2017 at 13:34.
Old 6-03-2017, 15:56
Australia
149 Posts
all good i'll take them all
Old 6-03-2017, 15:59
Melbourne
647 Posts
Steam Profile
budsadgasm sadgasm is offline aka Sadgasm, Columbine, Lithium, sadgasm, sad, sad machine, sunny boi
sold, too easy