?

Old 19-01-2017, 12:35
Adelaide
171 Posts
Steam Profile
League Administrator and Media Coordinator

With season 19 about to take shape, once again I’d like to extend the offer to the ozfortress community the chance to be part of the premier casting organisation in the Oceanic region. We have a number of positions open for the taking and we’re more than happy to welcome new faces.

Casters
We’re looking to expand our current pool of talent and hoping take on new casters for both the play-by-play and analyst roles. Prospective casters will need to have a solid grasp of the game and our local scene, with at least experience in high-IM required for analysts or be a natural at being able to call the plays as they happen for PBPs.

Production
Our producers are responsible for ensuring that casts with the best possible quality are brought to the people, and will be responsible for managing our graphics systems, audio, and in-game camera work. Prospective producers must be able to stream at a high quality (at least 3000 bitrate minimum), have hardware which can run TF2 on high settings and a respectable level of game sense.

Content Creators
This role is a bit more open-ended than the others, but we’re looking to take on creative people to help spruce up our productions by creating new assets for our streams. These include, but are not limited to, overlay graphics, stream transitions or SFM animations. Prospective content creators should be experienced in their respective areas of expertise and are willing to provide examples of work.

If you’re interested in any of these roles, please send me a message through either Steam or Discord with any relevant information. Be sure to remember, every role will require you to be willing to put in time and effort to improve, provide feedback, take criticism and work together with our team to provide quality casts. On behalf of the entire team at TFLIVETV, we’re looking forward to continuing to provide you all with the highest quality TF2 action you’ll see this side of the globe.
Last edited by Fozzlm; 9-05-2017 at 00:11.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:36
New Zealand
5 Posts
Steam Profile
Can't wait to meet any new co casters
Old 19-01-2017, 13:20
Zambia
2,554 Posts
QUACK!
Steam Profile
rachobbes hobbes is offline aka the tommunist, Mohawk, The Tommunist, Tom, Tommunist, Alpha G, tommu, hobbes, tomm
hello i am tflive slack gremlin nice 2 meet u
Old 19-01-2017, 18:14
Canada
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzlm View Post
honourary Australian and ex-casting sensation Dreamboat.
That caster is shit. Why would anyone ever want that
Old 9-05-2017, 00:12
Adelaide
171 Posts
Steam Profile
Giving this thread a bump as we look towards a new season of coverage!
Old 9-05-2017, 00:16
Melbourne
6 Posts
Steam Profile
i am a excellent gamer man who has no map knowledge give me the gig as the dave hughes of the panel
Old 23-05-2017, 12:53
Adelaide
171 Posts
Steam Profile
Just gonna give this another quick bump, we're still looking for new casters to join us for our season 19 coverage