?

Old 20-02-2015, 15:44
Australia
1,941 Posts
Steam Profile
Wow, no good to lose a life under any circumstance... I remember Quantum from yonks ago! Thoughts are with his family and friends!
Last edited by rize; 23-02-2015 at 23:30.
Old 21-02-2015, 22:19
Australia
1,188 Posts
Attended ozfLANSteam Profile
RIP bud 8(
Old 1-03-2015, 22:13
Melbourne
34 Years Old
409 Posts
Whoa, I'm so sorry for your loss DL, had lots of chats with quantum back in the day, so sad to hear this
Old 1-03-2015, 22:14
Melbourne
3 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss DL.

Everyone and anyone that played in that era knows of Quantum the guy was just infectious you either loved or hated him. So sad to hear such personality has been taken so soon .

RIP Quantum and thanks for the memories.

- Duff.
Old 14-07-2015, 02:45
Melbourne
4 Posts
Sorry for bringing up an old post but just found out so I thought I should say I was shocked when I found this out.
I always had a great time playing with this man, I remember the amount of hours he would put into sfa he was always there for his friends and his team mates.

This is Milkman by the way or John depending on what name I used.
Old 19-07-2015, 19:50
Australia
31 Years Old
92 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zars View Post
Sorry for bringing up an old post but just found out so I thought I should say I was shocked when I found this out.
I always had a great time playing with this man, I remember the amount of hours he would put into sfa he was always there for his friends and his team mates.

This is Milkman by the way or John depending on what name I used.
Hey Milkman, long time no see dude.. yeah, pretty sad that he's gone it's been almost a year, time seems to fly as you age.. I still think about him on a daily basis, doubt anything like this is ever forgotten hah, he was as close to me as my family members are (quite literally).. oh well, that's life..

Hope you're all doing well guys, I miss playing oldschool TFC with you all
Old 20-11-2015, 22:40
Brisbane
32 Years Old
985 Posts
Hey DL, really sad to read the news.

Had a heap of fun back in unison/gen days and Shayne (Quantum) was a big part of it. Miss the silly chats on mIRC and the big flame wars he sparked up.

Still shocked at the news esp. with a young family so hope everyone is handling it OK. Even you (once cracked you were a big softie just like him)...

All the best and definitely miss tfc as well...

Damage (Mark)