?

Old 15-03-2012, 03:36
Australia
26 Years Old
2,951 Posts
QUACK!Steam Profile
badministrator

---
That's right Sandvich Fort in association with Kritzkast and Gamers United are holding their very own Kritzkast Lo-Fi Offclass Cup this April, they are opening up the competition to ozfortress members too and I am sure you all remember how fun the offclass cup was when we held it here so get in there and check it out!
---

Kritzkast Offclass Lo-Fi Cup (KLOC) is a 6v6 Cup..(now don't get intimidated) where players are limited to no more than 2 of each: Pyros, Snipers or Spies; and only 1 of each: Heavy, Engineer or Medic.

Sounds fun? There's more to it..

There will also be weapon unlocks such as the Degreaser, Flare Gun, Axtinguisher, Detonator, GRU, Sandvich, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, Frontier Justice, Gunslinger, Eureka Effect, Medlocks, Huntsman, Jarate, Tribalman's Shiv, Razorback, Dead Ringer, L'Etranger & Your Eternal Reward.

Maps played are cp_gullywash_final1, cp_junction_final, plr_nightfall_final & turbine_pro_rc1

Matches will be casted by GreaverTV

Winners will each take home a Vintage Lo Fi Longwave!!

So what are you waiting for? Start forming up a 6 V 6 team, sign up here before the 24th March 2012 00:00 GMT+8, and brace yourself for loads of fun.

SVF wishes to extend it thanks to Kritzkast, Gamers United, and GreaverTV for their support.
---
Last edited by Greaver; 15-03-2012 at 03:39.
Old 15-03-2012, 18:02
Australia
21 Posts
Steam Profile
Is there an idea when the matches will be played (time and date)

I am interested in playing again but I'm going away sometime in April.

Thanks,
VanClash
Old 17-03-2012, 15:27
Singapore
19 Posts
Steam Profile
our matches will be played from the start 1st of april 6pm onwards singapore time +8:00