?

Old 9-03-2012, 09:20
Australia
3,183 Posts
Steam Profile
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Question Forum

Sometimes in the heat of the battle I get carried away and finish up all 6 of my shots, then I have to back off and reload, and if one of the opponent's comes after me, I don't have any shots left and have to use the pistol, which isn't particularly effective and damaging as compared to scattergun meatshots.

I heard that for soldiers, it is good to keep about 1 rocket loaded, just in case they experience the above situation, and that rocket can be used to hit or help them jump away. Would there be a similar number of shots a scout should keep loaded?

Thanks.
Old 9-03-2012, 09:20
Australia
3,183 Posts
Steam Profile
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feresar
dont get carried away
Old 9-03-2012, 09:21
Australia
3,183 Posts
Steam Profile
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy
Your amount of ammo should be a serious consideration when deciding how aggressive to play, particualry when going vs a soldier or demoman or in open situations but going down to zero loaded shots on scout is normal.

Your reload is fast enough that it is safe to back off and reload, and if your getting 'chased' when out of ammo usually just keep bakcing and reload over pistol unless your Quad.
Old 9-03-2012, 09:21
Australia
3,183 Posts
Steam Profile
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Don't be an idiot and spam 6 scatters on long range shots only for someone to come from behind/out of your vision and brawl you.

That's a start
Old 9-03-2012, 19:57
Australia
2,936 Posts
QUACK!Attended ozfLANSteam Profile
Amazing Member
Just keep 4 shots loaded in your scattergun, peppering people from a distance doesn't achieve much, but you should still do it occasionaly to stop opponents from getting critheals.